UCSF: admitted (found out this morning, super excited)
Columbia: waitlisted (I don't think they were thrilled that I missed the interivew weekend)
Stanford: still waiting to hear
Northwestern: still waiting to hear.
I'm definitely going to end up in the Bay Area (Stanford, UCSF, Berkeley), adding to the Bomber Annex there. I'm most likely going to go to UCSF, but I want to wait to hear back from Stanford and then give myself some time to think. I have until April 15, but I will keep you all posted on what I actually decide.